Our project pipeline is growing and we’re about ready to add to our team again! We’re developing a small list of potential staff that we could hire this fall for either full-time ‘permanent’ employment or project-based work.
Moran Technology Consulting runs a virtual office. Consultants work from their home offices when they are not traveling. MTC works nationally with clients across every region of the United States and sometimes with international clients in North America, Europe, and Asia. Frequent overnight travel (domestically and internationally) is required for this position and it is expected that travel requirements will fluctuate. Travel requirements typically average 2 to 3 weeks a month (6 – 10 days per month), but can exceed that level when needed for the project.
We offer a good benefits package (medical and dental PPOs, 401K, paid vacation time, virtual office environment, etc. and a diverse team. Our firm has staff from institutions, big firms (we’ve got the t-shirts and coffee cups to prove it) and small boutiques – we are a boutique and like it that way!
So, if you qualify for any of the positions below and are interested, send your resume and any other relevant materials to Jobs@MoranTechnology.com.
We look forward to reviewing your information!
Developer & Systems Engineer – Forefront Identity Manager (FIM)
The Moran Technology Consulting FIM Developer & Systems Engineer position requires significant knowledge and experience developing and deploying Forefront Identity Manager solutions. Experience with identity provisioning and deprovisioning in higher education is a plus.
The FIM Develop & Systems Engineer will participate in identity design requirements workshops and help to develop detailed technical and functional design documents including data mapping, workflows, and use cases for FIM management agents and portal interfaces. The position works closely with clients, project managers and identity architect to document and validate designs to build, configure, develop and deploy FIM solutions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Participate in FIM design requirements workshops
- Lead FIM infrastructure build and configuration
- Lead FIM development
- Participate in FIM testing
- Deploy FIM solutions
- Support technical team members and clients with the resolution of technical issues related to FIM
- Perform technical activities for FIM maintenance and support contracts
- Provide client training for FIM administration
- Participate in/lead enterprise directory and authentication architecture and planning workshops
- Estimate task durations and project hours for FIM deployment effort
- Providing feedback on project status, milestones, and risks.
- Assist FIM sales efforts by:
- Attending client sales meetings/conference calls
- Developing proposals
- Participating in conferences
Qualified Candidates Possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience developing and administering FIM/ILM and or other identity solutions in complex environments
- 1+ years of experience in designing and deploying FIM solutions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- One or more of the following: MCITP , MCSE, or MCAD
Technical experience and skills must include:
- Ability to translate technical, security and functional requirements into architecture solutions and designs
- Capacity to quickly analyze technical problems and resolve issues
- Ability to multi-task on several projects
- Knowledge and experience with server hardware and virtual server environments
- Knowledge and experience working with a variety of database platforms including SQL and Oracle
Desired skills and experience include:
- Working in higher education information technology
- Experience provisioning account to cloud services such as Google Apps, Live@EDU or Office 365
- Working knowledge or experience with Shibboleth