Moran Technology Consulting (MTC), founded in 2004, is a leading Information Technology (IT) consulting firm, primarily serving Higher Education, while also offering services to K-12 and public sector clients in the U.S. and around the world. While many organizations invest heavily in their IT systems, they often don’t capture the predicted benefits to justify these major investments. We specialize in developing actionable plans to help you identify and maximize the strategic benefits of your IT investments.
MTC offers a full range of IT Management Consulting, Information Security, ERP Project Management, and Data & Analytics services. Our team has unparalleled experience, is vendor independent, and is driven to achieve outstanding client satisfaction. MTC’s management team has been working together for over two decades on information technology challenges.
Our Commitment to Inclusion Driven Innovation
Our clients’ success comes from innovation. Our work is strengthened when we are comfortable sharing unique challenges, differences, and experiences. We welcome client and consultant contributions inclusive of all backgrounds and embrace diversity to create better selves and solutions.
Noteworthy Higher Education Support Organization Partnerships
We are proud supporters and members of several Higher Education support organizations.
Noteworthy IAM Solution Partnerships
As trusted advisors to IAM decision makers and vendor neutral IAM solution experts, MTC utilizes our specialized knowledge of higher education to enable our partners to better understand and serve the higher education market and provide product offerings tailored to the needs of our clients.
We understand that the actions and inactions of our firm will have an impact on the ability of our environment to support current and future generations. This impact can be positive or negative, but it is rarely neutral.
Our firm is committed to promoting the conservation and re-use of consumable materials, such as paper in reports and to support the use of renewable energy sources, where possible. Examples include:
- We always recommend that our clients distribute RFP’s electronically and that they accept and promote electronic proposal responses, rather than requiring paper proposals. The need for paper in this process is no longer necessary, given the software tools available to review and annotate these documents.
- In some areas of the country, ethanol-based fuels, with a higher proportion of ethanol, are available. In these areas, we recommend that our consultants purchase the higher ethanol brands to promote the use of renewable energy sources.
- Our consultants work to coordinate their travel schedules to promote multi-passenger use of rented automobiles, as well as utilizing mass transit system, where possible. We are very good at getting this done. It not only helps to provide sustainable transportation practices, it also reduces project costs to our client.
- Where possible, we rent hybrid automobiles and/or high-MPG rated automobiles to reduce fuel consumption and pollution.
- In our offices and at client facilities, we try to participate in all recycling programs to allow re-use of materials rather than generating demand for entirely new materials. Many of our clients accept this practice.
The key points of our Environmental Policy are:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of low-emission, high miles/gallon rental cars.
- Promote rechargeable batteries wherever possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and with our clients.
- Meet or exceed any environmental legislation that relates to our firm.
- Utilize any opportunity to raise awareness of opportunities to minimize our environmental footprint.