Our project pipeline is growing and we’re about ready to add to our team again! We’re looking to add to our staff over the next couple of months for either full-time ‘permanent’ employment or project-based work.
Our firm focuses almost exclusively on helping Higher Education institutions address their technology related challenges. Each of our consultants brings diverse experiences, but we all work closely together and, honestly, we have fun!
Every client environment is unique, so you have to be comfortable working on non-cookie cutter solutions. We have worked on over 600 projects, across 240 institutions, so we have a lot of repeat clients – we solve one challenge and they bring us back to look at the next!
We need someone who is ready and willing to work:
- About 40-50% of the time on the road
- As part of virtual teams across our firm and with our trusted business partners
- Anywhere in the continental US and Canada – Occasional overseas assignments come up, but we take personal circumstances into our staffing plans
- In frequently ambiguous situations
- In an Internal Project Management role for clients – we work for the client and manage both the internal teams and external consultants on major projects.
- Nights and weekends, as needed (we minimize this work, but sometimes it just needs to be done)
Candidates MUST be comfortable working with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Experience with Visio and MS Project raises your value to us!
Our consultants work from their home offices when they are not traveling. MTC works nationally with clients across every region of the United States and sometimes with international clients in North America, Europe, and Asia. Frequent overnight travel (domestically and internationally) is required for this position and it is expected that travel requirements will fluctuate, averaging 40%-50% of the time.
We offer a good benefits package (medical and dental PPOs, 401K, paid vacation time, virtual office environment, etc.) and a diverse team. Our firm has staff from many big firms (we’ve got the t-shirts and coffee cups to prove it) and from small boutiques – we are a boutique and like it that way!
So, if you qualify for any of the positions below and are interested, send your resume and any other relevant materials to Jobs@MoranTechnology.com .
We look forward to reviewing your information!
ERP/SIS Project Manager
We’re looking for one consultant with the following experiences:
- 3+ years of major ERP application (Finance, HCM, SIS, CRM) project management experience, particularly with higher education clients
- Certification in any major ERP products
- Demonstrated Written and Verbal Communications Skills
PMP Certification is desired.