Our project pipeline is growing and we’re about ready to add to our team again! We’re developing a small list of potential staff that we could hire this fall for either full-time ‘permanent’ employment or project-based work.
Moran Technology Consulting runs a virtual office. Consultants work from their home offices when they are not traveling. MTC works nationally with clients across every region of the United States and sometimes with international clients in North America, Europe, and Asia. Frequent overnight travel (domestically and internationally) is required for this position and it is expected that travel requirements will fluctuate. Travel requirements typically average 2 to 3 weeks a month (6 – 10 days per month), but can exceed that level when needed for the project.
We offer a good benefits package: medical and dental PPOs, 401K, paid vacation time, virtual office environment, etc. and a diverse team. Our firm has staff from institutions, big firms (we’ve got the t-shirts and coffee cups to prove it) and small boutiques – we are a boutique and like it that way!
We are looking for experienced IT Management Consultants with the following REQUIRED experiences:
– Higher Education Management Consulting (3+ years)
– BPR and Change Management for Higher Education-focused: Student Services, Financial Services and/or HR/Payroll Services
– ERP Planning and Implementation in Higher Education
– Strategic Technology Assessment and Planning Experience in Higher Education
– Demonstrated Written and Verbal Communications Skills
– Comfortable with ambiguous client situations
Moran Technology Consulting specializes in addressing the strategic and operational issues related to deploying and managing technology. Our consulting services focus on: Strategic Planning, Business Process Reengineering, Change Management, Technology Acquisition and interim IT Leadership.
We focus on primarily on higher education, public-sector K-12 industries