Major changes to an institution may stress the IT organization’s effectiveness and necessitate major transformation or programmatic change. MTC has assisted many clients in effecting these changes.
MTC will work with your institution to create organizational change management (OCM) plans that integrate with the overall project plan and involve the work of preparing to actively manage change before, during, and after your transformation. If desired, MTC can also assist your institution with executing and reinforcing OCM plans during the transformation project. MTC will leverage our extensive experience leading Organizational Change Management (OCM) initiatives as well as industry best practices to provide your institution with comprehensive OCM support.
Past projects have included:
- Organizational Assessments and Reorganization
- Review/Define Strategic Goals and Drivers
- Change Management / Change Readiness Assessment
- Establishing Metrics and Measurements
- Business Process Redesign and Transformation
- Business Process Documentation
- Training and Facilitation